Years ago, I was a fervent follower of one of the world’s most famous fly fishing brand. Over time, my eyes opened and I became attentive to the product, its true value and quality. For the Aesis Sonic, I was attracted because of these reasons:
- Extremely durable 5-layer material on the feet and the backside area
- 4-layer part in the upper part of trousers
- They fit nicely to the body, walking in them is quite simple
- Material excellent “breathes”
- Socks are made of 5 mm thick durable neoprene and are anatomically shaped (left and right foot)
- No seams, joints are welded (Sonic 2.0 technology), removable shoulders for fishing on hot days (although competitors have this, is this kind of technology a “must have” today).